Thursday, January 31, 2013

Keep Calm and . . .

You've probably seen all of those sayings like "Keep Calm and ..." There's a bunch of those fun sayings out there. Here's some of my favorites that I found on Pinterest:
Though I only sing in
the shower!
I definitely need to do
this more!
I actually don't
travel a ton, but
I hope to do a lot more
when I'm an adult!
What girl doesn't agree
with this?!

I LOVE tea! Especially
this one kind at this
tea place and it is like
an orange and dark chocolate
flavored black tea! So good!
This is so me!

A good laugh always makes
everything seem better!
This might not apply
to many of you, but
I personally love
writing!

There is one though, that I feel really rings true. 

Often times, when faced with a difficult situation, we turn to other people. We look to our support system, our family and best friends to get us through this hard time. And that's a great thing. But they can never help us or complete us like God can. When you stay calm and bring your worries to Him in prayer, you will feel so calm. Because now you don't have to worry. You've given your worries to God and are living with His Peace inside of you. When you start to feel a anxiety, God takes care of it for you. You don't need to worry about whether or whether not your friend will still be mad at you tomorrow, or if your parents are going to get a divorce. Jesus cares about all your worries, from the biggest to the most trivial. And he wants to help you. But He can't help you until you come to Him and ask Him for His help. Then just sit back and let God take the steering wheel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment