Saturday, January 5, 2013

A Little Bit About Me

Hey guys! I wasn't really sure what to write for my first post, so here goes. Here's a bit about myself for starters. I'm currently in 8th grade, I love horses, dogs, and cats. I have a cat named 'Princess Leia' because she's so pretty yet so feisty and mean sometimes. I have a little brother and a little sister. One's in 5th grade and one's in 2nd grade. We'll refer to my sister as 'MVP' cause she's really good at basketball. My little bro will 
be 'Skywalker' cause he's a huge Star Wars fan. I help coach my little sister's AAU basketball team along with my dad. I go to a totally cool church! I want to be an interior designer or a costume coordinator for Broadway when I grow up. My heroes are (as in people who I want to be like). . .
  1. Jesus Christ
  2. My parents
  3. Bethany Hamilton (Christian surfer who survived a shark attack)
  4. Britt Nicole (Christian singer and songwriter)
  5. Kristin Nielsen (My mentor, now a Kindergarten and English teacher in Japan)
  6. Angie (Runs my church kids program and is amazing at it)
  7. Courtney Vandersloot (WNBA basketball player for the Chicago Sky)
  8. Kayla Standish (Former Gonzaga women's basketball player, plays pro in Europe) 
  9. Elle Tinkle (Current Gonzaga women's basketball player)
  10. Kevin Pangos (Current Gonzaga men's basketball player)
  11. Abby Wambach ( U.S. women's soccer team player, second in total goals for the U.S.)
  12. Sarah Richardson (Interior designer with several shows on HGTV)

My fave quote is "People will not remember what you said. ..what you did. . .but they will remember how you made them feel." -Unknown 
My favorite actors are. . .


  1. Josh Hutcherson
  2. Anne Hathaway
  3. AnnaSophia Robb
  4. Julie Andrews Edwards
  5. Logan Lerman 
  6. Jennifer Lawrence 

That's about all you should know about me. If you're still curious, you can view my complete profile.  

No comments:

Post a Comment