Sunday, April 7, 2013

Your Thoughts

So far, I've been writing about what I want to write about and think about, or what I think you want to hear about. So far, that's gone okay, but I have a better idea. To make this blog a better resource to help you and give you inspiration, I want you to tell me what you want me to write about. It can be anything really. You can ask for a certain craft or project you've seen but don't know how to do, advice with friendships, style ideas, and questions about God and my faith. I want to be able to help and inspire you! If you have an idea you'd like me to post about, please either comment about it in the comments section at the bottom of any one of my posts, or if it's more private, email me at cowgirl.citygirl@gmail.com. You can tell me your name or let it be anonymous. Either way, when I post your idea, I won't reveal your name. And I'll try to get back to you on a rough date of when I'll be able to post about it. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment