Monday, April 29, 2013

Disney Princess Prom

Now you may be totally different from me, but I for one like to dream about the future. A lot. When I was little I would always imagine myself going to prom dressed like Cinderella or Belle. And while my style preferences have changed, my dream has always been in the back of my head. Here are a few ways to help you emulate your favorite Disney Princess without going too literal, obvious, or literal!

Jasmine from Walt Disney's "Aladdin":
























Aurora from Walt Disney's "Sleeping Beauty":


























Cinderella from Walt Disney's "Cinderella":
























Rapunzel from Walt Disney's "Tangled":
























Belle from Walt Disney's "Beauty and the Beast":
























Ariel from Walt Disney's "The Little Mermaid":
























Tiana from Walt Disney's "The Princess and the Frog":
























Snow White from Walt Disney's "Snow White":


























Pocahontas from Walt Disney's "Pocahontas":
























Mulan from Walt Disney's "Mulan":
























Comment on which one you like the best and which one you can see yourself wearing!

1 comment:

  1. I like Rapunzel's outfit the best but I think I would wear Jasmine's.

    ReplyDelete