Saturday, March 16, 2013

High School

    First of all, before I say anything else, I'm sorry I haven't posted in so long! I've had volleyball tournaments, some school projects, and life has felt pretty crazy the last week or so! Anyways, I'm going to try and start posting more regularly! 
    I can't believe that the school year is almost over! After this year, I'll be a freshman! The thought is both terrifying and thrilling. My soon-to-be-high-school had their parent night a month or so ago. I went with my mom and we signed up for my classes! 
Here's what I signed up for:
1. Honors English
2. Biology
3. Geometry
4. Health Careers (I want to be a nurse when I grow up, so I thought this would be a good place to start! We'll get to go on field trips to hospitals and doctors clinics!)
5. P.E.
For electives we had to give our top 4 choices:
1. 2nd Year Spanish (I'm taking my 1st year right now)
2. AP European History
3. Biomedical studies (the course description said "CSI meets ER!" so I though that sounded cool!)
4. Digital Photography and Art
We had to write down any activities, clubs or sports we wanted to be involved in:
1. Volleyball
2. Basketball (I want to be either a manager, trainer, or statistician)
3. Track
4. Knowledge Bowl (Like Jeopardy)
5. Drama (This one is definitely iffy. I'd rather work backstage on a production and do costumes and props!)
    I won't know which electives I got or what order my classes will be in until Freshmen Orientation when I will get my schedule. Our school also went and visited the high school during the day and we got tours and time to talk with the Leadership students. You could fit 3 of our school into the entire high school! It has 3 levels and a billion different wings. I am sooooooooo going to get lost! It was a little unnerving too when we walked through the cafeteria and all of the upper classmen kept muttering "Fresh meat." Great way to welcome us! 

1 comment:

  1. thats so cool! i am doing my "forcasting" for high school the first week of april (this week is spring break) :)

    -your BFF

    ReplyDelete